While this pandemic is changing the way we live our everyday lives, it is also changing how businesses will be run in the future. It is imperative for the livelihood of your company to stay on top of these changes and stay ahead with all of the technological integrations we will be seeing in the future. Whether you are an architect, interior designer, lumber dealer, or another related field, it is important to make your online presence known at this time.
We Are Moving in the Direction of The Jetsons!
- In the business sense, there will be an increase in the number of online sales happening, and if you are not doing virtual sales, you will fall behind.
- More meetings and other business conferences will be held virtually through platforms such as Skype, Zoom, etc., just as we are seeing happen now in our daily lives.
- People will want to continue to reduce human contact, and a great way to do that is to produce more robots to be able to produce our materials.
Tips on Keeping Up
- Make sure your website is always fresh and updated. More clients will be venturing to websites to do business, so you want it to be up to date.
- Keep your social media presence up to date as well. Social media is a huge contender in businesses these days, so don’t get behind. Have a designated employee who is in charge of making sure all social media platforms are interacting with followers and clients.
- Keep your business personable and your clients feeling confident by holding video conferences when possible.
Dedicate someone to communicate across your website and social media platforms how you are adapting to this new work environment. Stay in constant communication with the rest of the world, and keep up with the technology trends.
For more tips and tricks, connect with CDA Wood on any of our social media networks.